Science Industry Australia Ltd (SIA) is the peak national industry association in Australia for organisations which are a producer, provider or user of science industry goods and/or services. SIA represents the professional science industry, and members include scientific and life science product and equipment suppliers; scientific, analytical and diagnostic equipment manufacturers, exporters and importers; chemical and gas companies; software companies; specialised service providers; analytical and research facilities and laboratory managers.
To grow the size, significance and stature of the Australian science industry.
- Represent and promote the science industry, both domestically and internationally, to raise awareness and disseminate information
- Be the connection point between the science industry and government
- Improve connections between the science industry and publically funded research agencies
- Facilitate the science industry’s access to the skilled workforce it needs for continued growth
- To be the significant force in the science industry
The Australasian Laboratory Managers Association (ALMA) is a division of Science Industry Australia and membership is open to individuals with an interest in supervision and management of technical personnel across all industries and organisations including academic research, facilities management and testing for profit. For more information go to www.labmanagers.org.au
The Laboratory Managers Conference will be held in Brisbane from November 18 to 20 2013 followed by Laboratory Design from November 20 to 21 2013. Exhibition stands are available only to SIA financial members and and other promtional opportunities are available to non-members as well as at discounted rates to members.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
SIA members should book their exhibition stand or stands on line by logging in to the members only area of this website to reach the booking link.