Science Industry Australia
Science Industry Australia Ltd (SIA) is the peak national industry association in Australia for organisations which are a producer, provider or user of science industry goods and/or services. SIA represents the professional science industry, and members include scientific and life science product and equipment suppliers; scientific, analytical and diagnostic equipment manufacturers, exporters and importers; chemical and gas companies; software companies; specialised service providers; analytical and research facilities and laboratory managers.
To grow the size, significance and stature of the Australian science industry.
- Represent and promote the science industry, both domestically and internationally, to raise awareness and disseminate information
- Be the connection point between the science industry and government
- Improve connections between the science industry and publically funded research agencies
- Facilitate the science industry’s access to the skilled workforce it needs for continued growth
- To be the significant force in the science industry
The Australasian Laboratory Managers Association (ALMA) is a division of Science Industry Australia and membership is open to individuals with an interest in supervision and management of technical personnel across all industries and organisations including academic research, facilities management and testing for profit. For more information go to www.labmanagers.org.au
The Laboratory Management Conference was held in Brisbane from 21 to 23 November 2016. Exhibition stands are available only to SIA financial members and and other promotional opportunities are available to non-members as well as at discounted rates to members. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information