The 2018 Australasian Laboratory Management Conference and Exhibition will be held in Melbourne at Mantra Bell City from Monday 12 to Wednesday 14 November. Melbourne is traditionally where our largest delegate and exhibitor numbers attend. Our last Melbourne event in 2015 had 190 attendees and 35 exhibition booths on display.
The conference will comprise of optional workshops on Monday November 12, then two full days of conference plenary sessions on Tuesday 13 and Wednesday 14 November. Conference social functions will include a welcome networking cocktail function on Monday 12 November and conference dinner to be held on Tuesday 13 November.
The conference theme for 2018, Evolution, not Revolution, will highlight the constant change in our industry.
Science Industry Australia and its subsidiary, The Australasian Laboratory Managers Association, are extremely appreciative of the valuable contribution that sponsors make to the industry through their support of continuing professional development of our members, including our annual conference.
We have aimed to provide a diverse range of sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, designed to provide you with maximum value for your investment. This year we have again refined a number of our packages to provide alternative ways of presenting your business to the delegates. If you would like to discuss additional ways of supporting the conference, we would be delighted to discuss this with you.
- Most attendees are major decision makers.
- Delegates control budgets collectively in excess of $50 million.
- Approximately half of all attendees are in life sciences.
- Approximately half of all attendees are from private/commercial labs.
- Reach all of ANZ in one venue – 75% of attendees travel from interstate and overseas, often from remote areas, to attend.
- Unique opportunity to present your company and products to every delegate.
- Raise your brand and awareness of your products to people who count – managers and directors.
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Prospectus
Book Sponsorship Now